I’m not sure where this week has gone, nor how I managed to float through without really feeling as if I accomplished one single thing. Weird, isn’t it? I feel that this week has been a total blur, one that left me feeling drained, emotionally & mentally. I hate this feeling. That feeling. I’ve not been myself, and I don’t like the person I have been. I’ve been cranky, emotional, bitter, upset, and feeling lost in this world that I’m living. I’m happy that the weekend is upon us, and am hoping that 3 days off from work will be the refreshing rejuvenation that I need!
With that being said, I wanted to write a “Thankful Post” to remind me of all the wonderful things/people that I have in my life!
- Jon. He has been supportive of me this week, given me my space when he doesn’t know how to handle my mood, and extra I love you’s. I’ve unfortunately been in such a funk that I really didn’t see “his actions” til now.
- My Nana. I talked to her this week and she just makes me giggle. She was drinking a bourbon & water (ick) and told me we would have chocolate martini’s when she got up here in a couple weeks!
- My Nana telling me she would teach me how to knit/crochet while she’s here for the winter.
- My inner organizing self coming out this week and accomplishing clutter!
- That Jon and I are taking his nephew to his first baseball game tomorrow night! I hope he loves it!
- That Jon has agreed to go on vacation with me, Florida here we come in a couple months! I can’t wait to get away!
- That I was successful in my first attempt (by myself) of “Canning” pickles!
- Going out to my garden box and picking cherry tomatoes last night to have with my dinner. Such a great feeling!
Hope you have a Happy Friday!!