Friday, October 14, 2011

Fill In The Blank Friday



1.   The most selfless thing I've ever done was  there really isn’t one particular moment that stands out to me. I always try to look out for others and put their needs for mine, if they are in a time of need. I do go mentor pediatric cancer patients that have been newly diagnosed to let them know that everything will be okay, in one way or another. Sometimes it helps for these kids to see someone that survived and made it through, such as I. 


2.   When it comes to working out  it’s a love/hate relationship. I am not one of those gal’s that enjoys going to the gym. However, after I go I feel a million times better and feel as I could conquer the world. I try to go about 3 times a week.


3.  A woman should always  be herself. Simple as that. Society these days attempt to conform women to the “social media” standard. Unique, is what’s beautiful.

4. I wish I could  learn how to take more time for myself  and then I'd relax a lot more.  (Working on this) 


5.  A best friend is  someone that is there for you through thick and thin. 


6.  I can't get enough of   Starbucks pumpkin Spice Latte’s. I’m obsessed!


7.  This weekend I am going to a pottery place to tour and then to a winery for lunch with my Mom, Nana, and best friend. Should be lots of fun!

8 comments:

Ashley Eliza said...

i totally agree. unique is the most beautiful thing anyone can be. i love people who are 100% real and themselves. and girl go take some time for yourself this weekend.. BEST THING EVER. have a wonderful friday!

xoxo

Luisa Rodríguez said...

pumpkin spice lattes?? that sounds delicious!
i'm so gonna try that one of these days!



mustbeliberating.blogspot.com

Katie said...

I SO have a love/hate relationship with working out. I always feel so much better after I do it. But it's so hard to get there! :)

Stopping by from the link-up! Glad I found your blog!

Ashleigh Nichole said...

OH how I agree those lattes are good! I also love the spiced apple :)Have a great weekend!

Somethings Gotta Give said...

Thanks for your sweet comment. Loved reading your blog, and your starbucks pic made me crave a Skinny Iced Carmel Latte. Delish.

Have a great weekend.

Beck said...

I think that your approach to being selfless is the best. Taking it one day at a time and putting others first. Well done! :)

ladaisi said...

You have so many sweet memes on here!

The winery sounds awesome. Enjoy!

kimbirdy said...

oh i could not agree more with your answer that women should be themselves. little girls are brainwashed by the society around them, which makes them feel so guilty and ashamed as they grow up and realize they want something different. that really goes for men and women. i wish more people understood how beautiful it is to follow one's own path.