Friday, October 14, 2011
Fill In The Blank Friday
1. The most selfless thing I've ever done was there really isn’t one particular moment that stands out to me. I always try to look out for others and put their needs for mine, if they are in a time of need. I do go mentor pediatric cancer patients that have been newly diagnosed to let them know that everything will be okay, in one way or another. Sometimes it helps for these kids to see someone that survived and made it through, such as I.
2. When it comes to working out it’s a love/hate relationship. I am not one of those gal’s that enjoys going to the gym. However, after I go I feel a million times better and feel as I could conquer the world. I try to go about 3 times a week.
3. A woman should always be herself. Simple as that. Society these days attempt to conform women to the “social media” standard. Unique, is what’s beautiful.
4. I wish I could learn how to take more time for myself and then I'd relax a lot more. (Working on this)
5. A best friend is someone that is there for you through thick and thin.
6. I can't get enough of Starbucks pumpkin Spice Latte’s. I’m obsessed!
7. This weekend I am going to a pottery place to tour and then to a winery for lunch with my Mom, Nana, and best friend. Should be lots of fun!