Thursday, October 20, 2011

Fill In The Blank Friday

1.   Nothing says fall like  pumpkin spice latte’s, smell of cinnamon, crackling fires, and the beautiful changing colors of the leaves.

2.   My favorite autumnal tradition is  carving pumpkins! I love this, however this year there has been no pumpkin carving. Sad :(.

3.  My favorite fall treat is  pumpkin spice latte’s from Starbucks. Yes, I’m addicted.

4. Fall makes me think of  closeness  because  it’s when I get to spend the most time with Jon. During the spring & Summer Jon is so busy with his side jobs that he’s gone daylight to way past dark. In the Fall/Winter time we have lots more time together at home, and it’s lovely.

5.  Autumn free form word association, go!  Beautiful leaves, crisp air, bon fires, pumpkin, & football!

6.  My go-to outfit in the fall is   jeans, cozy sweaters, or hoodies! I’m simple :)

7.  My favorite fall holiday is (Halloween or Thanksgiving)  I love Thanksgiving. It’s when we get to spend time with our family, relax, and of course eat lots of wonderful food!

Do you have any fun weekend plans? I'm off to the beach for a week with my love! So excited! Have a Happy Friday!

7 comments:

Jess said...

ha i picked a pumpkin spice latte as my treat too.

Victoria said...

exactly why i love Thanksgiving too :)

pumpkin spice lattes are my fave during the Fall as well; and then my real love (peppermint mocha) arrives for the holiday season.

happy friday!

Ashleigh Nichole said...

Oh how I have a love/hate relationship with Pumpkin spice Lattes....

Ashley R said...

awww why has no pumpkin carving happened? i've only done it twice, but it's so much fun! you still have 10 days left... :)

Nicole said...

I am looking forward to more time with my hubby, too. He has his own home improvement business, so he's always busy during the warmer months. I am totally ready for some snowy downtime!

Have you tried Dunkin Donuts pumpkin swirl coffee? I am totally addicted to it!

Linny said...

Love your blog! I feel you on the lattes and your fall outfits! Cute blog! cacutie333.blogspot.com

Katie said...

You still have time to carve a pumpkin! Halloween is not for 10 days!

This is also my favorite part of the season, and I feel semi-guilty for waiting this long to carve a pumpkin! :) Good luck!