Thursday, October 13, 2011

Foodie

I'm obsessed with Pinterest, let me just announce that to the world.

I cooked this for dinner last night, well minus the broccoli. It was delish! Next time, maybe a bit less garlic, but over all very tasty!





I also made this, the verdict is still out. And to be determined. I used Triple Cheddar and Pepper Jack cheese. I seemed to taste the Nutmeg, a little to sweet for me. The first few bites I thought were amazing, but the more bites the more I wasn't so sure. I think I will give it one more try, and not throw the nutmeg in there and see if that makes a difference. We'll see!


Have you been cooking anything great lately?

1 comment:

Cranberry Morning said...

It does look delicious, but I can see that I probably wouldn't like the addition of nutmeg either. Today I baked a batch of blueberry-chocolate chip scones and tomorrow I'm going to make a hearty fall soup. We're having temps in the mid 50s. Just the weather for soup!