Friday, November 11, 2011

Fill In The Blank Friday!

1.   My favorite new blog of the moment is   Todays Letters. I’ve loved them for a long time!

2.   Something I am thankful for is  my life!

3.  Something that made me laugh this week was  my crazy silly boyfriend! It all started with some Ruffle Potato chips and dip....

4. An item that is currently on my wish list is a new direction in life! That’s all I can say at the moment :).

5.  I am excited about  this weekend spent with Jon in the woods, being complete naturalist. It’s hunting (Deer) season baby!

6.  If I were a color I would be   turquoise or yellow. They are both so cheerful and make me smile!

7.  My favorite way to spend a chilly fall day is by  grabbing a cup of coffee and a good book. Spending it outside exploring. Wrapped up on the couch in blankets and have a movie day with my love. 

No comments: