Wednesday, November 30, 2011

I Know I Look Ridiculous But...


Okay! I know that I look absolutely frightening in this picture, but please just hear me out on this! I have VERY dry skin and have been on the search for some natural ways to help with this issue, and this is what I found.

 A Raw Honey Face Mask!

 Honey is full of amazing enzymes and is a natural antibiotic, did you know that? So why not use something that is completely natural on one of the most sensitive parts of your body, your face? Here's the "recipe"

2 tbsp RAW Honey
1 tsp cinnamon
1 tsp nutmeg
 *Cinnamon & Nutmeg act as an exfoliator*

 Mix ingredients in a bowl. Smooth "paste" on your face and leave for 30 minutes. Wash off with lukewarm water. (They said to follow up with Extra Virgin Coconut Oil to use as a moisturizer but I didn't have this, so left it out).

  The RESULTS:

My face feels AMAZING!

 The website says to do this every day for 2 weeks, and then you can reduce it from there.

 So, are you going to try it out?

2 comments:

Jen said...

That looks AMAZING! I need to try that! I love doing all kinds of weird spa like masks!

Did it say how often to do it?

brlracincwgrl said...

@Jen - They said to do it every day for 2 weeks, and then reduce it from there :). If you try it out, let me know how you like it!