Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Photo Dump

Good Morning, ya'll! The holiday weekend is almost upon us, can you believe it!?

I cleaned out my photos on my phone this morning and thought I would share them with you! It's what I like to call a "Photo Dump."


Starbucks this morning! Did you know they now have Skinny Peppermint Mocha! Yessss! Oh, and I received a coupon for a free drink on my next visit! Great morning so far! 


My hot cocoa the other night. I love that cup!     


I love him. And her (the cat that is). And I adore this picture, they love each other so much! I'm not sure which one loves who more. 
Lilly - Aka "The Queen"


Lilly after we came home from vacation. The look of "Please don't ever leave me again."
Little Kitty! Wild eyed as always! 


Hope you have a wonderful day!

1 comment:

meghan said...

Ummm...how did you get a coupon for a free drink on your next visit?! That's awesome! Happy Thanksgiving to you too!!