Wednesday, November 23, 2011

*Recipe* Pumpkin Pie Mousse

  
I've been put in charge of bringing a dessert & a vegetable to Thanksgiving dinner tomorrow. Fortunately/unfortunately the dessert is now complete and chilling in my refrigerator! Yes, one dish down and one more to go! The unfortunate part of this is that now I need to kick in major self-control to not just eat it straight out of the bowl!

This dessert is delicious, not to mention pretty much guilt free! Go make it now!

Courtesy of Iowa Girl Eats


Ingredients:
1 package sugar-free vanilla instant pudding
1 package sugar-free butterscotch instant pudding
2 cups skim milk
1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
1 15-ounce can pumpkin puree (not pumpkin pie filling)
1 8-ounce container fat-free whipped topping
Directions:
Whisk pudding mixes and milk in a large bowl for 2 minutes. Mixture will be very thick. Stir in pumpkin puree and pumpkin pie spice, then fold in whipped topping. Refrigerate for 30 minutes and serve!
Pudding Mixes Dumped into Bowl
Adding Milk into bowl. 

Mixing away!
What it should look like so far after mixing!
   

Pumpkin has been added! 

Pumpkin has been mixed
Mmmm, the glorious whip cream!



Enjoy! 

7 comments:

Lucy The Valiant said...

Oh my goodness, that looks delicious! Happy Thanksgiving!

Irene said...

Wow looks delish! Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving! :-)

Hannah said...

YUM! :)

Ajax said...

Oh yum! I still haven't had enough pumpkin...

Thanks for the nice comment on my blog!!

meghan said...

This looks really yummy. It seems like the perfect balance of a bunch of great flavors. I love cool whip. I think I'm going to have to try this when I get home. I think my fiance would love it as well!

Robin said...

My goodness this looks delicious! Thanks for sharing!

I hope you'll check out my blog & giveaways, plus a link up called Wish! {out loud} that I hope you'll participate in!

http://flyingfarandfree.blogspot.com/

iris said...

This reminds me a little of pumpkin pie dip that I made awhile back. 'Just shoving pumpkin into everything while the season lasts!