Thursday, November 10, 2011

Share Your World Thursday

 
 
 
1. What style do you tend to lean towards when decorating your home?
I love the rustic look. Anything old, distressed, and vintage immediately captures my heart. I love warm colors, but also love to throw in pops of color here and there. My home is filled with photos of places we've been, of US, family & friends, and anything that makes us smile! 
 
2. I never leave the house without...
My cell phone. Sad isn't it?

3. I love to pamper myself by...
*Bubble Baths with candles lit 
*Reading a good book
*Starbucks
*Painting my nails (It immediately makes you feel better)
And the list could go on! 
 
 

2 comments:

Jessica Drew ♥ Stilettos & a fishing pole said...

I love the Rustic/Vintage look also! It's raelly starting to take over my house! :)


Thanks for linking up. Come back next week for 'interesting' questions! :)

Kristin said...

Rustic is soo me!I love distressed wood! Can't wait to have that log cabin i've always dreamed about and deck it out in all things country :)