Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Thankful Day #14 & 15

It's a rainy/dreary Tuesday here in Kentucky, with a bit of a chill in the air! A perfect day to be spent at home sipping hot cocoa and reading a book.

Monday, November 14, 2011- I am thankful for Jon's dad wanting to be a part of my excitement on Saturday, even asking for photos to share with his co-workers. That meant SO much! (Yes, still need to share my Excitement with ALL of you!)

Tuesday, November 15, 2011 - Today I am thankful for the rain today. It's left me quiet and peaceful within, while sitting back and reflecting. I enjoy these moments from time to time.

Happy Tuesday! 

3 comments:

Cranberry Morning said...

I'm always thankful for rain, for it's an excuse to avoid the outdoor work. :-)

Vanessa said...

Mmm hot cocoa and a good book while cuddling up on the couch is always a great way to spend a rainy day!

Kristin said...

Rain is good!! it rained here yesterday too!! LOVED IT!
So excited you'll be joining in on the blog hop!! Spread the word :)