Thursday, November 3, 2011

Thankful Day #3

First week back from vacation and already sick, how does that work? I think my body is wondering why I've put it into overdrive this week! Nonetheless, I came home early from work today to lay on the couch and watch countless hours of HGTV along with a lovely nap. It's a rainy Thursday evening here in Kentucky, so a perfect night to stay in!

Today, November 3, 2011 I am thankful for: 

My amazing boyfriend Jon, of 2 1/2 years! When we first met I wasn't even looking for a relationship and he swept me off my feet! We've had our rough times, but also some wonderful ones too! He has made me appreciate the smaller things in life, to slow down and live EACH day and stay in the present, and to most importantly just be Ashley! He loves me for all that I am, pushes me out of my comfort zone, and believes in me more than I do myself sometimes. He's goofy, crazy, spontaneous, and an amazing man! I'm so thankful to have him in my life, more than I probably tell him at times.

This is Jon & I eating dinner on Sunset  Beach in Florida last week on our First Vacation together! Great memories!  
                                                 

   

1 comment:

Meredith Schorr said...

"I'm so thankful to have him in my life, more than I probably tell him at times."

Hopefully, he'll read this post and you won't have to say a word!

PS - not stalking you, I just happened to be on Twitter when you tweeted this :)