Saturday, November 19, 2011

Perfect Day

Today was one of those days that I wish I had more of. Jon got up early to go Deer Hunting as I chose to sleep in, while being snuggled under the covers. I woke up around 9:00 am, went and got breakfast and spent the rest of the day relaxing. Jon came home and took a nap on the couch with his feet propped in my lap as I read most of the afternoon. After awaking we went to the grocery store, rented a couple movies and spent the rest of the afternoon/evening snuggled up on the couch. Top it off with homemade chili for dinner, and I have to say it has been a Perfect day! Lots of giggles, laughter, & of course kisses!

I wish there were more days like these! Relaxing and not rushed to be anywhere but where we are that exact moment!

I hope you had a wonderful Saturday! 

P.S. We rented Bad Teacher tonight, so funny! Have you seen it? 

1 comment:

Mrs. Thomas said...

Sounds like the perfect day to me, too! :) I haven't seen Bad Teacher yet, but I have been wanting to. Every time I go to Redbox, it's out!! I will soon!!