Friday, December 2, 2011

Fill In The Blank Friday


1.   The holiday season is  a time to spend with family & friends. To celebrate all the blessings you have in your life, and be thankful for each and every single one of them.

2.   Snow makes me  cranky! I love snow if I don’t have anywhere to go, and can stay at home and enjoy it inside looking out. I am terrified to drive in it, so therefor it leaves me quite stressed! It is beautiful though, but I like it in VERY small moderations.

3.  The best comfort food to eat when it's cold out is  a big bowl of soup or chili! There’s nothing more perfect!

4. Winter is the best time for  enjoying hot cocoa, reading books, crackling fires, sled rides, snowball fights, new sweaters, and wearing scarves! I have an obsession with scarves.


5.  I can hardly wait for putting our Christmas tree up!

6.  When it comes to holiday gifts I prefer to  give and receive them. I love searching for that special gift that holds a lot of meaning, or giving homemade gifts! I hate the generic store bought gifts, that you can find anywhere.

7.  If I were to rate my excitement about the holiday season on a scale from 1-10, I would say I am at about a  7? It really doesn’t feel like Christmas yet, maybe it will soon. I hope so! I am looking forward to spending time with family & friends and some relaxation time!

2 comments:

Lynn said...

MMM! I dream of great soup in the cold weather!

Felicity said...

Hey love. :)

Just thought I'd let you know that I'm currently hosting a scrapbooking giveaway for Christmas.

http://pursuitoffelicity.blogspot.com/2011/12/my-memories-suite-software-giveaway.html

Felicity. x