Friday, December 16, 2011

Fill In The Blank Friday


1.   My most favorite "little thing" is  sitting at home with music on, candles burning, and just enjoying peace and quiet. I also love sitting in the woods with Jon. It’s complete silence between the two of us, yet I always feel SO close to him. It’s really an amazing feelings.

2.   I give anything to see Shinedown in concert. I will one day! My ALL TIME favorite band.

3.  I can't believe  that Christmas is almost here! IT feels that this year has completely flown by, not to mention the Christmas season. Where did it come from, and where has it gone? Eeek!

4. The one thing I'd like to achieve today is  wrap all the Christmas presents. So far that hasn’t happened, and I have a feeling it probably won’t. That’s okay, they can wait another day I suppose.

5.  The last thing I want to do today is  be outside! The temperature is in the 30’s and rainy. BRrr!

6.  If I were writing my own blank today, it would say: What is your favorite thing to do on a cold rainy day?

7.  My favorite candle scent is cinnamon or vanilla. Yum!Oh, I love Lavender though for the bedroom.

3 comments:

eatmorecarbs said...

I can't believe it's cold there! I'm in NC and it's 73 today!

visiting from Lauren's blog:)

Miranda said...

i have no presents wrapped at all! and on a cold rainy day i just love to be inside, listening to the rain, with some coffee :)

Cranberry Morning said...

Can one ever have too many candles? I doubt it! I love those same things, the peace and quiet and reflecting upon God's creation while in the woods. Nice times. AND, there's always cinnamon and vanilla, such amazing fragrances. You might want to take a peek at my handcrafted soaps! :-)