1. New Years is a great time to have a fresh start in life. Almost like a breath of fresh air!
2. One of my New Year's resolutions will be to continue to going to the gym. Also, to do more things outside of my comfort zone!
3. A New Year's resolution I've made in the past was to start working out and eating healthier.
4. The most time consuming resolution I ever made was getting in shape! It’s happening though and I love it!
5. This year I will be spending New Year's Eve probably at home with Jon and the kitties :). Maybe a glass of wine, movies, and just relaxing! I think that sounds pretty perfect in my book. We are over the crowds and over priced menus :)
6. If I could wish one thing for my new year it would be to improve myself each and every day!
7. 2012 is going to be exciting! Just starting a new job it’s going to be challenging, but a very welcome change!