Friday, December 30, 2011

Fill In The Blank Friday




1.   New Years is   a great time to have a fresh start in life. Almost like a breath of fresh air!

2.   One of my New Year's resolutions will be to continue to going to the gym. Also, to do more things outside of my comfort zone!

3.  A New Year's resolution I've made in the past was to start working out and eating healthier.

4. The most time consuming resolution I ever made was  getting in shape! It’s happening though and I love it!

5.  This year I will be spending New Year's Eve   probably at home with Jon and the kitties :). Maybe a glass of wine, movies, and just relaxing! I think that sounds pretty perfect in my book. We are over the crowds and over priced menus :)

6.  If I could wish one thing for my new year it would be  to improve myself each and every day!

7.  2012 is going to be  exciting! Just starting a new job it’s going to be challenging, but a very welcome change!

3 comments:

Stef said...

I hear ya on the low-key NYE! We used to have big parties and now we just have a couple of friends over instead. Good luck on your new job!

Cranberry Morning said...

Best wishes on the new job! And may you have a wonderful 2012 in general. :-)

Nessa @{Casa Braaflat} said...

cheers to 2012!