Tuesday, December 20, 2011

The Music Never Stopped

Sunday afternoon I had the house to myself and had rented this movie the night before. What a perfect opportunity to watch it, and I'm so happy that I did! If you are a music lover, such as I am, you will truly enjoy this film. If you are an individual whom music truly touches your soul and you can relate to certain songs, you will completely 100% be able to relate. I loved it, it was a bit slow in the beginning but the rest of it was wonderful. Have you seen it? If so, what did you think? 

2 comments:

MarieHarmony said...

Great another nice movie for the festive season! If there's music in it, I will love.
Stay well.

Ana Magdalena said...

It looks like a good movie, I have never watched it.
I am adding it to my list.


www.therecordologist.blogspot.com