Thursday, December 15, 2011

Share Your World


Come join in on the fun and link up with Jessica


1. What is the best compliment you've ever received?
That I’m so positive and upbeat all the time! I promise I’m really not, but I definitely try to be!

2. SEAT BELT?
Always. Yes, I’m one of THOSE people!

3. Fill in the blank.
You know your comfortable with your spouse when you _____________.
sport long johns on around the house as they are the new style of lingerie. Ha, I just discovered long johns, and their total awesomeness! Jon finds it hilarious that I love wearing them around, and also said he “digs” that I’m so comfy wearing them around him.

4. Someone gives you a gift wrapped in a 6 inch square box, what is it?
A Ring!? Ah, i can dream right? Someday!

5. You are at Chic-fil-a, what do you order?
If it’s Breakfast it’s their Chicken & egg bagel. So delicious!
Lunch - Usually their grilled chicken salad. Yum!

4 comments:

♥Jess said...

Ohhh a ring. That was SOOOO me last year! I wished I may, wished I might... I wanted one {all the time}but this time of year last year I was hoping and praying.. and I got it {the day after christmas}.

Hold on tight. The commitment with totally worth waiting {only 10 years} for! Yes, 10 years for me!


You sound like me with the Morning & Lunch from Chic-fil-a. I LOOOOOOVE THAT PLACE!

dottie said...

I need to check out the long johns!!

♥ Marcy ♥ said...

I ♥ long johns!
I was wishing and hoping and praying for a ring this time two years ago and I got it ... EEEEEK! Your time will come girly ;) I love love love that you wear your seat belt, too haha and I AM OBSESSED WITH CHIK FIL A!

Miranda said...

this is the second post i have seen about chick-fil-a...never have eater there (don't have one around me in WI)...and i am totally that person that always wears their seatbelt. I won't move my car if everyone in the car isn't wearing one!