Sunday, December 11, 2011

Sunday Thoughts

I'm feeling a bit overwhelmed today, a bit frustrated, and tired.

Sometimes I think hard work doesn't pay off, or not quickly enough anyway. I know they say that patience is a virtue, but at the moment my patience is wearing thin. How can we try so hard to fix something in our life that we despise so much, but yet we keep being left out in the cold just when we think we have a promising path?
I will keep trying and not give up, but today I'm feeling tired and defeated.

Here's to a quiet Sunday, that will hopefully rejuvenate my body & mind!

1 comment:

The Girl From Back Then said...

I know how you feel. It seems you put so much effort in the pursuit of things you want to achieve, only to walk away feeling futile. This is how I feel today actually, I have been putting a lot of effort in and it looks like I'm right back where I started. Even if I'm not, it's probably the way I'm looking it. Ever feel like doing nothing would get you further?

The meanwhile is sometimes the most frustrating place, but hopefully if you hang on in there a while longer, you will reap the benefits of your effort.