Monday, January 16, 2012

Crazy Monday

It's really about the simple things! I came home tonight with Jon telling me to close my eyes, that he had bought me a surprise! I opened them to see a Wireless Router, woot! So, now here I sit comfortably on my couch browsing blogs, instead of having to sit on the floor in front of the t.v. as that's as far as my internet cord would reach. I have a feeling a lot more blogging will get accomplished, and housework will fall to the wayside. Ha, ha :).

Today, was a typical Monday. Mentally draining. You would think after cursing my computer screen and all the worlds on it blurring together, that the last thing that I would want to be doing is sit here, and well...look at a computer screen. But, here I am.

This is what I felt like doing after work today, ha. My brain is/was fried!













Now, I'm off to watch the Bachelor. It looks like even more of a train wreck tonight, than normal!

Have a great evening!  

4 comments:

Miranda said...

i'm a little behind tonight and watching the Bachelor right now...i just can't stop watching :) wireless is really great...i love being able to use my ipad and laptop anywhere...

ChinkyGirLMeL said...

I'm not a Monday person either. But yey, at least you had a happy Monday because of the Wireless Router. Wooohoo. =)

Kelly said...

Whooo! It IS about the simple things. I remember when my Fiance bought me a blue tooth randomly one day like a year ago. I seriously was so tickled and to this day it still sticks out in my mind as one of the best presents he's given me!

Hope you're having a great day!

Minted Magazine said...

HAHA. We LOVE this photo.


Minted Magazine


mintedmag.com