Sunday, January 22, 2012

Drooling

Happy Sunday!

One thing that I love to do when I have spare time and can savor every moment, is cook! I love the aroma that fills the kitchen, measuring the ingredients, chopping, and building a plate full of beautiful foods that you have poured your love into creating.

With that being said, I have found myself browsing one of my favorite websites (Foodgawker.com) today for recipe suggestions!

Here are a few that I found, and would love to try. They have officially been "bookmarked".

Starting off with breakfast with this delicious treat!
Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Muffins
Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Muffin

This looks like a delicious dressing for any type of salad! I bet it's super refreshing during summer! 

Meyer Lemon Vinaigrette
Lemon Vinaigrette


Can you imagine how wonderful your house would smell after this cooking all day?

Chicken Enchilada Soup
Chicken Enchilada Soup

I can't wait to try this! This is my favorite dessert, and it looks super easy to make!
Eggless Tiramisu Trifles  
Tiramisu Trifles 
 Now, that's what I call a savory Sunday :). 

No comments: