Monday, January 2, 2012

End of the Year Survey



1. What is your name and what's your blog name, if you have one?
Ashley  - Bits & Pieces



2. Where do you live? City, State? If you could live anywhere where would it be?
- Small Town in Central Kentucky - I would love to live out west, like New Mexico, Colorado, Wyoming, Montana. I love the rustic, ranch life.

3. Where do you work? What's your job title? Do you love your job?
I work at a Horseshoeing School - and am in the Administrative Field. There are many assets to my job description, financial aid, dormitory management, receptionist, scheduling, etc. I actually just started my job, and tomorrow is my first FULL day, but I think that I will LOVE it.

4. If you could work anywhere or do anything what would it be?
I would love to be a photographer, I think that would be fantastic. Or own a cupcake shop with my best friend, Londi. It’s one of our drems!

5. What are you reading right now?
I am currently reading Crow Lake

6. What are you listening to?
I’m currently listening to the Today Show. Does that count?

7. Guilty Pleasure?
My Keurig coffee maker! It’s wonderful!

8. Name your TV shows:
Two Broke Girls, Big Bang Theory, American Pickers

9. What is one thing you do every day?
Listen to music. Yep :).

10. Name the best movie(s) of the year:
Get Low, The Help, 180* South,

11. What do you like to do for fun?
Photography, Blog, Shoot Guns, Thrifting, Painting & Scrapbooking, Explore,

12. Do you have Twitter?
Yes, click HERE

13. What was your favorite gift that you gave or received this year?
It would have to be my Sterling Silver Antler Ring my boyfriend got me for Christmas!


14. What's on your bedside table?
A stack of books, a candle, and lotion.

2 comments:

Nicole said...

We got the Keurig for our wedding!! We love love love it! So addicted! Happy New Year! =D

Malori said...

I LOVEEE your ring!! Oh man I'm obsessed. I loved reading this :). Thanks for filling it out and leaving me the link!