Friday, January 27, 2012

Fill In The Blank Friday


1.   My favorite place i've ever traveled to is  Colorado or New Mexico. I've never been out of the country, but I love the mountains, the way of life, the crisp air, and open skies. 

2.    Italy     is somewhere I'd love to go someday.


3.  I pass the time on a plane (or bus, or car ride or train) by  reading a book or listening to music. 

4.  My three must-haves when I travel are   iPod  ,    A book   and     a camera   

5.  My favorite travel companion is    Jon, or anyone that is up for an adventure .

6.  The craziest thing that ever happened to me while traveling is  getting stranded while on the airplane, sitting on the runway for 3 hours in a HORRIBLE dust storm in Dallas. Only for them to take us back to the terminal, and we had to find somewhere to stay for the night. We came back the next morning to only find out there were no flights out, so we drove from Dallas, to our remaining destination (Albuquerque, NM).

7.  The most exotic food I've ever tried while traveling is  I'm always up for trying anything new! I can't really remember anything off the top of my head! 



8.  If I could live anywhere else, I'd live in  somewhere out west. Colorado, Montana, Wyoming. Yup :)


9.  I have been to  a few   
states in the U.S.


3 comments:

Miranda said...

wow that sucks about being stranded on a plane for that long...i would go crazy...all stuffy and just waiting. so they didn't find a hotel/a new flight for you? i thought they did that? have a great weekend!

Laura said...

I can't believe I didn't think to list a camera as a travel must have. Obviously! that's way more important to me than snacks (which I put!). Duh. Good thinking :). I, too, want to visit Italy. I was at the airport in 2011, but that so does not count as seeing a country!

Aline C. said...

Hope you had a great friday :)