1. My favorite place i've ever traveled to is Colorado or New Mexico. I've never been out of the country, but I love the mountains, the way of life, the crisp air, and open skies.
2. Italy is somewhere I'd love to go someday.
3. I pass the time on a plane (or bus, or car ride or train) by reading a book or listening to music.
4. My three must-haves when I travel are iPod , A book and a camera
5. My favorite travel companion is Jon, or anyone that is up for an adventure .
6. The craziest thing that ever happened to me while traveling is getting stranded while on the airplane, sitting on the runway for 3 hours in a HORRIBLE dust storm in Dallas. Only for them to take us back to the terminal, and we had to find somewhere to stay for the night. We came back the next morning to only find out there were no flights out, so we drove from Dallas, to our remaining destination (Albuquerque, NM).
7. The most exotic food I've ever tried while traveling is I'm always up for trying anything new! I can't really remember anything off the top of my head!
8. If I could live anywhere else, I'd live in somewhere out west. Colorado, Montana, Wyoming. Yup :)
9. I have been to a few
states in the U.S.