Friday, January 20, 2012

Rocked Out

Happy Friday!!

Where has this week gone? I really don't know, but I'm not complaining! It's Friday, and that causes for celebration! Or in my case, relaxing on the couch, with the laptop in my lap! Music is playing, with my ear buds placed snugly in my ears :). What's are my tunes of choice tonight? Shinedown - acoustic! I found on YouTube an Acoustic Concert that Shinedown put on in Kansas City, and it's nothing short of amazing! I just love them!


Source: google.com via Matt on Pinterest


I rocked it out at the gym tonight straight after work, and then came home and cooked spaghetti with my homemade spaghetti sauce, and some portabello mushrooms. It was delicious. I'm such a lover of Italian food, and would eat it every day if I allowed myself.

My new job is absolutely wonderful! It's completely mentally challenging at times, and I'm still in the learning process but I can actually say that I ENJOY going to work every day. The dread is not there anymore, there is laughter all through out the day, and the people that work there actually care about you. They genuinely care when they ask how you are? There isn't a day that goes by that  Good Morning isn't said to each other, as soon as you are seen at the beginning of the day. I've met some amazing people, and people that I can see being my friends outside of work, too. My co-workers will go out of their way to help one another! I'm not used to Team Work, but embrace it with open arms. If you ask for help, they are there right that second.  I don't have a lot of down time at this job, as I did my old one but I'm completely okay with that. I would much rather stay busy all day long, than sit at my desk bored out of my mind. So, in a nutshell....I am HAPPY!!!!

What are your plans for the weekend? 

No comments: