Thursday, February 16, 2012

Roses & A Fishing Pole

Howdy!

I'm feeling majorly drained lately, and not able to put my finger on it. Any one have any suggestions on amping your energy levels? I definitely need all the help I can get!

Tuesday was Valentine's Day, and we (Jon & I) spent it very  low key. Tuesday morning I woke up and stumbled to the bathroom (my morning routine) to see Jon standing in the hallway with a new fishing pole & reel! Rock on! Happy Valentine's Day baby, he said :). After getting ready for work I still half asleep, walked down the stairs and into the kitchen oblivious to these sitting on the counter! Jon had to ask me if I was blind, as these gorgeous roses and a huge box of chocolates sat on the edge of the counter. I immediately stuck my nose to smell them, they are beautiful!


I got him Godsmack concert tickets, as well as Staind & Black Stone Cherry will also be touring with them. He also got a bag of Pistachios (his favorite) and a cookie that is a honey bee that says "Bee Mine". Since, he's a bee keeper and all :). I thought it was fitting! 

When I got home Tuesday night we went to the local Mexican restaurant and chowed down on Chips & Salsa. Fajita nachos for me, and a chimichanga for him. We were both stuffed to our gourds and brought home over half of the food home. A quick stop at Blockbuster to grab a couple movies, and we came home and snuggled up on the couch. 

How was your Valentine's day? 

No comments: