Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Heartbroken

I haven't been around in a while. There's a reason.

A broken heart. You see, Jon and I broke up. It will be 5 weeks ago this Friday. The pain is still incredibly real, and my heart is still hurting. I miss him. I truly miss him.

He told me that he wasn't happy, I'm afraid with himself. He's shut down from everyone, including his family.

Your best friend of 3 years suddenly gone, just feels as your whole world has just fallen down around you.

I don't know what will happen. He said maybe one day we will have a chance. For now, I simply have a heavy heart.

I find myself trying to find strength and courage to face every day.

I'm not sure how to find myself through all of this, and how to keep my mind occupied.

It has to get easier, right?

They say that everything happens for a reason, but I sure don't understand why.

4 comments:

Carly Ann said...

Awww... so sorry you're going through this! Hopefully things start looking up for you. I don't know if you follow Kristine at Living and Barefoot and Crazy Lifestyle, but she went through something similar not too long ago and is slowly but surely getting back to a place where she can function.
My heart goes out to you, I hope things start getting better!

Cranberry Morning said...

I am so sorry to hear that. I truly believe that everything does happen for a reason, and that God is in control of the universe. It doesn't make it easier when we are in such a state of pain, except to know that there is Someone to go to in our darkest moments, Someone who will never turn us away.

Nicole said...

Oh no! I am so sorry this has happened! It does get easier just one day at a time...my last & only breakup that was traumatic for me I literally had to take a pill to calm myself! But I made it! I moved on & I am married and happy. You can do it too :) feel free to email me if you need a chat.

Karleen said...

So sorry to hear that you are going through this. It will get easier, keep your head up and remember that you are beautiful. God has a plan for all of us and sometimes it is hard to see & understand. Hugs to you, I will be thinking of you.