Sunday, February 3, 2013

Super Bowl Sunday

It's that time of year that ALL football lovers wait for, the ENTIRE year! And of course, there are the commercials. I'll admit, I do enjoy football. However, I really enjoy the commercials!

 My team (Denver Broncos), isn't playing in the Superbowl this year, but I am rooting for the Baltimore Ravens! I'm spending the evening at home, curled up on the couch and wrapped up in blankets as the snow quietly falls outside. A perfect  way to spend Superbowl Sunday, in my opinion.




Who are you rooting for this year?

May the BEST team win!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I really didn't care which team won. When I watch sporting events I see so many life lessons and last evening's game was no different. This morning during my meditation (quiet time) I reflected on the lessons from Super Bowl 2013. Enough rough and tumble on the telly!! Tonight is girl's night at the castle -- time to watch "The Bachelor". Hugs - Jasmine (ColoradoDreamin - ThoughtsCom)