Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Thankful Tuesday

Happy Tuesday, to ya! The day is almost over, but it's never too late to remind yourself of the things in your life that you're thankful for! Today, is no exception.


  • A new adventure upcoming in my life
  • Starting a NEW chapter in my life with my best friend 
  • Supportive friends & family 
  • No cavities at my 6 month dentist check up! (yay!)
  • Sharing a cup of coffee with my momma 
  • Dinner shared with my Godparents while watching Two And a Half Men. 
  • My lovable kitties, whom I LOVE so much! 
  • My faith that everything will work out as it is meant to be
What are you thankful for? 

2 comments:

Felicity said...

Hey! Thanks for stopping by my blog. :) Looks like you've got a lot to be thankful for!

xx

P.s. Yay for no cavities! :D

Shelly said...

I have all kinds of things to be thankful for...my problem is I let life overwhelm me and then forget how thankful I am.

*I am thankful for my kids & how well they are turning out.
*I am thankful for my "puppy" Sadie...she is 13 and I know my time with her is getting limited.
*I am thankful that I have a job in this uncertain time in our ecomony.
*I am thankful for my momma & my sister, who are always there for me.
*I am thankful for my boyfriend...he has been willing to take on a single momma with 3 kids & just be there for me whatever I have going on :)
*And I am extremely thankful for my Diet Coke...without I cannot function as a normal human being...lol.