Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Thankful Tuesday


Thankful Tuesdays


I'm linking up with the lovely Felicity, for Thankful Tuesday! 

This week I am thankful for: 

1). Wonderful friends & late night house calls when I just need someone to talk to. 

2). Ice Cream, because well...it does make everything better 

3). For my much needed break from "working". I didn't realize how over stressed & miserable I really was! 

4). For warm weather, sunshine & rain showers. It's beginning to feel like SPRING! 

What are you thankful for this week? 

4 comments:

Shelly said...

I am thankful for:
*My 8yo son who can turn my mood around with a quick homemade card, "flowers" from the yard, or a comment out of left field :)

*Ice Cream..this week it has been Bunny Tracks.

*Friends who always know just what to say to make things better.

*Godiva...who makes the best-melt-in-your mouth Truffles :)

Felicity said...

Thanks for linking up with me hun! :)

I wish I had ice cream to be thankful for but I've started my new diet and exercise regime this week, so ice cream has been crossed off our shopping list :( lol!

Hope you enjoyed your break from working!
xx

Brewed Together said...

Great post. Thanks for sharing! Xo, M&K

Eleanor Parker said...

Great list :)My diet starts today, Dairy Queen vanilla cone on the weekends only!