I’m not sure what I’m doing anymore.
I need to refocus my mind, my thoughts, my emotions to something a bit more positive. It seems lately that frustration and anger have took hold. I don’t like who I am, the person I’m seeing, or the way I’m feeling. I need peace, some alone time, and writing out of my thoughts.
For now, this is a start:
- I’m grateful for you driving us a little out of the way on our way home the other day, just so I could see buffalo. For the first time. Live Buffalo. Of course, I took pictures.
- I’m thankful for sunshine & warm spring days.
- I’m thankful for peaceful days spent at home, alone. With just myself and my thoughts.
- I’m thankful for our date night last night. An Italian Dinner and a couple drinks at the local bar.
- I’m thankful for your shy, but proud smile, when someone congratulates you on having me by your side.
- I’m thankful how you thought of me the other night, and asked if I wanted to ride “Funky” after you finished getting cattle up.
I know things are bumpy right now, but please know that I am forever grateful for the smallest of gestures that maybe sometimes I take for granted.
Follow my blog with Bloglovin