Friday, June 14, 2013

Just Enough

Sometimes I get wrapped up in the crazy commotion of life, that I forget that the smallest things really are.....Just Enough.


  • This sweet face. I rescued her and well I'm absolutely smitten. Even through the potty training hell in the house, trash strewn everywhere, and waking me up at 4:30 in the morning. Those puppy kisses & love make it all worthwhile. 

  • The crazy things that this man will do to make me smile. And how he really is a big kid at heart. (He was posing as a roping decoy.)                                
  • That even horses can do a "photo bomb". And well, that can give you a good laugh!
                                                                                                
  • And God really does provide us with what we need, at that perfect moment. Mine was this incredible sunset the other night. 

    Just Enough....

1 comment:

badbrewpack said...

Beautiful, my friend! :)