Thursday, December 26, 2013

Christmas Week 2013

Christmas is over, and it seems all that craziness that leads up to it,  and it's over in a blink of an eye! I'm thankful though! I'm ready for the NEW YEAR, please tell me I'm not the only one!?

It's been a crazy week, and the weekend is not going to be any better.

Christmas was really good though, a peaceful day. A relaxing day. And a day spent with family and those that I love. Can you really ask for anything more than that? After a year of turmoil, I wasn't sure how Christmas was going to turn out, but am thankful it turned out the way it did.

Last Saturday night I went out with a couple friends to a bar, to listen to a band, eat some food and have a couple drinks. Well, it turns out that they were having an Ugly Christmas Sweater contest too, and boy oh boy were these people creative! The guy below won though, obviously. How can you beat that!?


Add in a tornado coming through, power going out at 11:30, and a bar full of drunk people and you suddenly have an interesting night!

Sunday I baked cookies with my best friend and her two little boys, I'm not sure who had more frosting and sugar on them. The cookies or us?

There was some time to catch up with an old friend as well, which was MUCH needed. Driving around, talking, listening to some music and just being US.

Christmas morning was spent with this rascal, and of course my Momma. She couldn't wait to open her stocking, obviously!


The rest of the day was spent with family, eating and sharing laughter.

Christmas 2013 is in the books, now let's bring on the NEW YEAR!! 

1 comment:

Kristine said...

That sweater is wicked!!