Saturday, December 21, 2013

Saturday Morning Rambles

It’s a Saturday morning, and I’m not working! I’m not quite sure what to do with myself. And I’m off until January 2nd, I really don’t know what to do with all of this free time. After working 6 days a week for the past few months, to be able to sleep in, sip coffee slowly and not chugging it as I drive down the road, the ability to cook breakfast and not eating in the car on the go, is welcomed.

I slept in til 8:30 this morning, and am currently on my 2nd cup of coffee. I have the music playing in the background, while my puppy is whining because she thinks she needs to be outside chasing the neighbor cats.

I have some Christmas shopping to finish today, but I think I’ll just put it off one more day. Well, crap I can’t finish it tomorrow either. Okay, Monday it is. Yes, I guess I’ll be one of those crazy, frazzled shoppers out there at the last minute. I just need to pick up my Mom something else, but I’m not sure what.

Tonight I’m going to have a night out, and I couldn’t be more excited! I haven’t had a night out in forever. I’m headed to a bar to listen to see an old friend that I haven’t seen in a year, play in his band. They started up the band right before I moved to Oklahoma, and since I’ve been back i’ve been unable to go listen. I’m excited to listen to some good tunes, have a couple drinks, and laugh with friends. Lord knows my soul needs it!

For now I think I’ll be lazy just a bit longer, before getting up and getting my ass in the shower and getting this day started. These pjs are too comfy to change out of at the moment.

No comments: