Friday, December 27, 2013

This Year

A bad habit I'm going to break:
Not making time for Me. Is that a bad habit? It's something I'm definitely guilty of.

A new skill I'd like to learn:
Archery! I bought a bow this year, but have never shot one. I've always wanted to learn, so this upcoming year is the YEAR! Even better an Indoor Archery place just opened not far from my house, and they are offering lessons. Even better it's owned by women. BAD ASS!


A person I hope to be more like:
I'll call him FF. He is such an amazing positive influence on me, and on my life. He brings me back to reality, and sees life with glasses different than mine sometimes. He reminds me to be my own unique individual, no matter what others think. Definitely what I need to remember right now, in my life. 

A good deed I'm going to do:
Pay for some body's meal behind me in line, or something to that affect.
I have always wanted to do that but just never have.
(I'm stealing Marci's answer on this one, because I, too, have always wanted to do this)! 

A place I'd like to visit:
Any place I've yet to be, so far. I'll say Baltimore, Maryland! It's been 10 years worth of hoping it's going to happen!

A book I'd like to read:
Oh, man! That's an endless list, always!
Do you have any good book suggestions? I'm always up for them! 

A letter I'm going to write:
I can't think of one, at the moment. I'll have to ponder this one! I like this thought, though. 

A new food I'd like to try:
Buffalo. Is that weird?

I'm going to do better at:
Doing the things that I love, and paying no mind to those that don't accept and agree. This life is MINE, not theirs :).


*I "stole" this from Marcy at "The Mustache Diaries". Go check her out, she's a lot of fun! 

1 comment:

badbrewpack said...

A place to visit: Wisconsin! :)

I love that you're gonna try archery, that's awesome and difficult but I feel that you can do anything! Get em, love!!!!