Blog Background

Saturday, January 25, 2014

Snowed In Ramblings

What do you do on a Saturday? While being snowed in?

Well, you do 3 loads of laundry. 
Sweep the kitchen. 
Fold said laundry. 
Cook breakfast. 
Fix two cups of coffee. 

Wait, flip flop those two. Or no, move coffee to the top of the list. Who am I kidding? I can't function without coffee. 

Now, where were we? 

Read blogs. 
Write blog. 
Let my dog out. She thinks it' summertime out there. I keep telling her that white fluffy stuff is not fun! She begs to differ. 
Workout - while thinking I may die. 
(God I'm SO out of shape. Day 1 is always killer. It will get easier, it will get easier. Right? Yes, right!)

And currently I am writing this post, and catching up on Nashville on Hulu. 

This is a pretty awesome Saturday! 



3 comments:

Nicole said...

Nashville is good but I feel like its going in circles kind of predictable lately =\

badbrewpack said...

Tee hee! I love it! That really does sound like a great Saturday & I'm glad to hear that got workout session #1 under your belt! :)

Lauren said...

It sounds like you had a good weekend! I wish it would snow where I live! Great blog :)

Lauren,
http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/