I've always been a huge believer and being grateful for the small things in life. I believe that those small things are simply what make our lives so enriched, and if we would stop and count our blessings each and every single day, we would all be a lot more content. It seems life gets so crazy, and we get caught up in the hustle of the every day , that this simple act is easily forgotten.
I used to write down each day what I was thankful for, and decided to start it once again.
I'm Thankful For:
- The guy at work today that started my car for me to let it warm up, before I ventured out for my errands.
- For entire Sunday's spent on the couch watching Football and snuggling with my puppy.
- And spending the entire day in my pajamas!
- For new friends met at a New Years Eve Party
- For making it home safely today, after a treacherous drive in. (It snowed here people, like 6 inches snow. Kentucky people, we don't do this crap!)
What are you thankful for?