Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Wednesday Night Ramblings & Favorite TV

I do believe I'm living in Antartica right now. It was -10* this morning! As like, in real temperature. No wind chill factored in. Geesh! Just to think two days ago it was in the 50's*, and now this! Someone zap me to somewhere warm, please! 

I'm currently sitting on my couch getting prepared for American Idol. Is anyone else watching? I'm actually enjoying the new panel of judges, especially Harry Connick, Jr! Or, maybe it's just because he's so dreamy! His straight forwardness is pretty damn hot, too.  Please tell me i'm not the only one that thinks he's gorgeous! 


Speaking of TV shows, what is everyone watching lately? I'm also shamelessly addicted to The Bachelor. I'm not a big fan of Juan Pablo, but I crack up at these girls! I already have my favorites, but we'll see how it all plays out. It appears to be a season of drama, but that's really nothing new. Plus it's mindless TV for a Monday night. 

I seem to watch a lot more TV during the winter time than in the spring/summer. It's just too darn cold to be outside! 

What are some of your favorite TV shows? 


1 comment:

badbrewpack said...

Favorite TV Shows: American Horror Story, Big Bang, 2 Broke Girls, Grimm, Cougar Town, Chelsea Lately & Community. I could really go on forever but those are my top picks right now. :)