Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Letters for Today

I'm an avid reader of the blog, Today's Letters. They (Em & Tim) are a wonderful reminder to always be thankful for the small things in your everyday life. I needed a pick me up today, so thought I would write my own.

Dear Starbucks employee: Today you made me smile when you gave me a Thumbs Up for saying yes to whip cream, after ordering nonfat everything else. Thank you for making me not feel guilty for indulging just a little. Dear Mom: Thank you for bringing me dinner tonight. Mexican from our favorite local restaurant. And when they asked where I was, you told them I wasn’t feeling well. They said, “We’ll pray for her.”. Thankful to know there are still caring people in this world. Dear Spotify: Thank you for giving me an outlet when I just need to wind down after a long day. Nothing soothes my soul like music does.

2 comments:

Simone R said...

This is such a great idea! I'll try to do this every day :)

Love the thumbs up on the whipped cream too ;)

Mandie said...

Excellent post! I love the lil things in daily life that being one joy! :)