Tuesday, May 6, 2014

No Diet Day? Count me in!

Thank goodness I don't have a refrigerator at work crammed full of junk food, because today would have been one of those days that it would have ended up being EMPTY! I blame it on that ol' lovely visit from "Aunt Flo". C'mon ladies you know what I'm talking about. If you don't, please just humor me! 
All I could set my mind on today was chocolate, junk food & soda. And hello, I rarely even drink soda! I refrained all day. 

Oh, you know...Greek Yogurt for breakfast
Healthy Choice Steamer for Lunch
And a handful of peanuts for a snack. 
And a shit ton of water. 

They say water helps curb your appetite. Today that theory was right out the damn window! My body wasn't hearing it! 

So after all that great eating for the day....what do I do? Well, of course what any other raging hormonal girl does. I head to the local mexican joint for a margarita & mexican food! 


Add caption


Hey, does it count that it's National No Diet Day? 

That's my story & I'm sticking to it! 




2 comments:

Mandie said...

You did get your Mexican food like you wanted! It looks delish! & if you cheat a lil bit during your visit from Aunt Flo, I don't see anything wrong with that! :)

Shelly Brenner said...

I love me some Mexican food!! My kids know that whenever we go out I'm always wanting Mexican...maybe that's why they don't ever ask to go out anymore...lol!