Monday, June 16, 2014

Letters - 06.16.14




Dear D: Today is your birthday! Happy Birthday! I can't wait to see you later and celebrate with you! Also, to see your face when you open your gifts! I love you to the moon & back! Dear Self Control: You just turned down McDonald's to eat your healthy...tasteless....lunch. Go you! Dear Fault in Our Stars: You are quite possibly the best book I've read in a long time! Thank you for the countless reminders throughout your reading to be thankful for each day. Dear D: I've loved learning new things about you this past week. You like pickles & jalapenos on your salad....that's a new concoction for me! Also, thank you for letting me rock out in your truck as we were driving down the road the other day. Your flashlight really does make a great microphone! 


1 comment:

Mandie said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, D!!!! :)

I am SO happy that you enjoyed that book. I really am. Awhoo hoo for good reads! :)