Monday, October 13, 2014

Musical Monday



A Man Who Was Gonna Die Young by Eric Church 

Here's my attempt to get back on the blog bandwagon....

I have a lot I could write. A lot I need to write just for my own sanity. And maybe one day, I will. For now, I'm joining my Yankee Bestie, Mandie @ badbrewpack for Musical Monday.

I just heard this song tonight for the very first time & it immediately spoke to me. It's about a certain person that's not really been too prominent in my life here lately. Tonight there was a phone conversation between the two of us & well for some reason,  this song just seems fitting. Maybe it won't feel that way tomorrow but for just this moment, it does.


1 comment:

Mandie said...

I'm the Yankee, I'm the Yankee! :)

Mandie ~ http://badbrewpack.blogspot.com/