She really nailed it with her gifts. I loved her thoughtfulness & meaning behind each & every single one.
Here's a sneak peak:
- The milk straws! How fun are these? They are from her son, which I think is adorable. Also, how did I not know these existed. P.S. Cookies & Cream is one of my favorite flavors!
- Bath & Body Works Goodies - She loves to travel just like I do & thought these would be perfect to have in my travel bag! I couldn't agree more. They actually are going in my travel bag I'm putting in my car for this winter. At least if I get stranded somewhere I'll smell good :).
- I love the card! Plus, I love the "glitter." I'm putting it up on my shelf at work. Such a great quote to live by, "Keep Calm & Carry On."
- The "Caddy" above. Now, we never discussed that Turquoise is my favorite color. Coincidentally enough she loves it, too. This caddy is wonderful! I currently use it for my body sprays & perfumes on my dresser! I love the vibrant colors!
- SD Card (Not pictured.) From a Photographer (Her) to an aspiring photographer (me) she gifted me a memory card for my camera. As someone that loves taking photos, this was perfect! I can't wait to show off my photos that I'll take with my new card!
- This notebook BLEW me away! She MADE this & it couldn't be more PERFECT. Anyone that knows me, knows how much I love the western lifestyle. Being a former barrel racer, of course why wouldn't I? This is beautiful & I'm so in love with it. I'm even more in awe that she took the time to hand make me something. What a beautiful gesture! Funny enough, we both sent each other notebooks.
Lastly, she included two pens that I love! You have to have new pens with a new notebook, right?
Heather, I'm so thankful that you & I connected through this crazy blog world. I am so happy to call you my friend & look forward to staying in touch! & one day we will have to meet!