Monday, December 15, 2014

Four Things - Stolen Blog Idea!

I know, ya better contain yourself. This is two blog posts in one day! Stolen from my bestie, Mandie. Who also stole it. Hey, I think we're the best friend blog bandits! :).

Anywho, here's a little better insight as to who I am:

Four names people call me other than my real name:  Ash, Sunshine (My boss), Munch (My mom's nickname since I was little.) & my Dad used to call me Worm. Apparently I wouldn't sit still. 

Four places I've been:  Texas, New Mexico, Colorado, Oregon

Four things I don't eat:  Brussel Sprouts, Peanut Butter, Soup Beans, Cornbread. 

Four favorite foods:  Cheese, Pasta, Chicken, Mac & Cheese.

Four things I'm always saying:  "Oh, well.", "Breathe", "Ya don't know until you try." & "Woosssaaaaaa"

Four place I've lived:  A couple of places here in Kentucky & Oklahoma. 

Four things I'm looking forward to next year:  Learning to finally shoot my bow, a vacation, hopefully buying a house & a friendship blossoming! 

Four movies I've watched more than once:  My Best Friend's Wedding, Titanic, Cars, The Dark Knight

Four places I'd rather be right now:  Asleep, In the mountains, By a lake, In Texas or Wisconsin


Four books I recommend:  Fault in Our Stars, Gone Girl, To Kill A Mockingbird, Sarah's Key

Four TV shows I watch:  Big Bang Theory, Grey's Anatomy, Nashville, Red Band Society

Four jobs I've had:  Cashier, Admissions Coordinator, Executive Assistant, Office Manager



1 comment:

Mandie said...

Ah, yea, Wisconsin. You gots to come up here already & meet your future husband, eat some Mac & Cheese pizza from Polito's, beat Trouble &/or Paul with your leg, etc. Sooner rather than later, I think. :)

Mandie ~ http://badbrewpack.blogspot.com/