Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Happy Birthday, Mandie!


It's time to par-tay! This lady & fellow blogger (Badbrewpack) I met through another blogging site, and well daily conversations on Facebook while we should be working turned an "online" friendship into a real life friendship. One that very few people are lucky to have. Even though she's in "Yankee" territory & I'm in the South, there are very few days that I can say that have gone by that we've not spoken. She knows my deep & dark secrets, the funny hilarious stories, bad relationships & everything in between. We've cried, laughed, & even been a little crazy. I honestly don't know what I'd do without her. She's my rock, my go-to & well...my Best Friend.

Two years ago I was lucky enough to finally meet her & well this picture sums up our weekend PERFECTLY!


Happy Birthday, Mandie! I hope you have an amazing day! I wish I was closer to celebrate it with you! 


2 comments:

Kristine said...

Aww this is so awesome!! Love both of you!

Mandie said...

Awww, I finally got a chance to read this. You are awesome & I thank the Lord every day that I have you in my life. You are the holder of many secrets & when I need someone to talk to, I know that you are just a message away. However, having you closer would be the best but I'll work with what I got. Thanks again & I love you SO much! :)

Mandie ~ http://badbrewpack.blogspot.com/