Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Confession: Sundy Best



My Confession:

 I'm a concert junkie. I have and will spend big money for tickets. It doesn't phase me. What's that saying?
Spend money on experiences not things!! Find your balance, make vacations extraordinary family time.

Why, yes. That's it! That's always been my motto in life. I've never been one to be materialistic, but by George you better believe if I can jump in on an adventure or "life experience" I'm ALL in. 

With that being said, I was cruising Ticketmaster one Sunday afternoon a few months ago when I saw a band coming to town that I had just really started to fall in love with. 

Date: February 13th.
My Thought: Happy Valentine's Day to me! 

Just because I'm single doesn't mean I can't celebrate Valentine's Day, right? Right! I knew you'd agree! 

The band is : Sundy Best. 

I know ya'll are probably like who in the heck is that? Please go check them out! They are amazing, have landed a video on CMT and well guys, they are from a small town in Eastern Kentucky! They are just some good ol' boys! 

The concert was at the Opera House here in town. I hadn't been there since elementary school. It's so beautiful! I love small venues because it just seems so personal. Enough of my rambling, enjoy the pics! Oh, and please let me know what ya think of them! They definitely have captured my heart. I love seeing people succeed doing something they love, especially so close to home! & the cool thing about these guys is they haven't lost their humbleness. They are just, like I said, good ol' boys from Kentucky. Okay, I'm shutting up now. Enjoy! 

My momma & I. 





And here's the hometown boys singing one of my favorite songs! Enjoy! 



1 comment:

Mandie said...

I love the personal setup for the concert. Very cool. :)

Mandie ~ http://badbrewpack.blogspot.com/