Friday, March 6, 2015

Hey, it's Friday!


Well, it's yet another snow day today so here are 5 things that make me happy today! 

1). The sun is shining! & the weather next week is going to be in the 50's & 60's ya'll! C'mon Spring time! I seriously can't wait for warmer weather, blooming flowers & sunshine with blue skies! Please tell me I'm not the only one! 

Da la bienvenida a la primavera con alguna de estas 10 originales ideas de cómo añadir flores en tu hogar

2). Snuggles with this cute guy! He's getting SO big! I remember when I first got him he only weighed 8 pounds :(. I really need to take him to the vet to see how much he's gained! Since we're ALL done with his puppy shots! 


3). Spending my Friday afternoon painting a Paint by Number. I've been craving an artistic release and I picked this up a while ago at Michael's one afternoon. I really need to finish it. P.S. I think I need better contacts...those numbers are SO tiny! 


4). Listening to Serial Podcast while painting. You guys have you even jumped on this bandwagon? I know, I know...I'm way behind the times but I am hooked! If you listen please share your thoughts! I'm halfway through it and I'm on the fence of who committed this murder. 

I've been told by so many people that I need to listen to this! // To Download: The Podcast App

5). A quiet afternoon spent at home. Candles burning. Pajama day. And doing exactly what I want. My oh my, how I love my ME time. 


Happy Friday, ya'll! 


1 comment:

Elise @ Cheers Yall said...

Yay for spring! And pups! And art! Happy Friday, love! xx