Monday, March 2, 2015

Musical Monday ~ It Was Always You

Happy Monday, folks! After venturing to work for a few hours my boss sent my happy ass back home. I guess I can't blame him, I wouldn't want this crud either. But someone please take it from me! Plleeeeeaassseee! Okay, I'll stop. If I must. But really, please!? Ahhh....moving on.

I discovered this song on Spotify and it immediately made me think of him. The one man whom I can't shake no matter how I try. The man that somehow captured my heart without me even knowing. The man that drives me absolutely NUTS, yet makes me completely happy at the same time. And well,  I thought it was fitting that this be his ring tone. Maybe I should tell him....






2 comments:

Mandie said...

So, my friend, who is this mystery boy that you have this song for? ;)

Mandie ~ http://badbrewpack.blogspot.com/

Julie @ Wally and Jules said...

Stopping by to say hi and follow your blog! I absolutely LOVE this Maroon 5 song...and of course, I love me some Adam Levine...yum! I'm looking forward to an update on whether or not you share this song (and your feelings) with this mystery man! :)

Julie ::Wally and Jules::
wallyandjules.com