Sunday, March 1, 2015

Netflix & The Flu

As if last week being stranded in the house wasn't enough,  due to the "Snowmageddon" that hit Kentucky, why should it be a surprise that I got plagued with the flu for the weekend? 


It's been a hated love affair with my bed and the couch this weekend.

 I've binged on Netflix. 

Sons of Anarchy. He will definitely make a girl feel better!

New Girl. Seriously my new favorite find on Netflix! 
new girl animated GIF

And today I've watched back to back to back episodes of Sister Wives. Someone please help me! I can't turn away from this show.



Here's to hoping I feel better soon!

xoxo,
Ashley 

1 comment:

Mandie said...

Sister Wives...really? You have been stuck inside WAY too much. :\

However, I am glad that you gave New Girl a try. That show really makes me giggle. I love it! :)

Mandie ~ http://badbrewpack.blogspot.com/