Monday, March 16, 2015

Weekend Wrap Up



Where did the weekend go? Or, maybe I should say where did my Sunday go? I worked all weekend...not a normal thing for me and to say I'm tired is an understatement. I didn't get home from work til 11pm Friday night & was back at work at 8 am Saturday morning. Shew! Friday night was actually pretty fun at work, everyone was full of themselves so they kept me on my toes. Thankfully I was on my "A" game and was firing right back at em'!

Saturday - After work my mom & I went out to dinner. I was not in the mood to cook, so we chose O'Charleys. I ended up deciding on a Cobb Salad that was amazing. I want to know how I can make the same salad at home but it NEVER tastes as good! #FirstWorldProblems

Sunday - I slept in. Drank a couple cups of coffee from the comfort of my couch & in my pj's. I did a couple loads of laundry, ate my leftover salad for lunch & watched the UK game! GO.BIG.BLUE! I made dinner and called it an early night. Let's hope this week is not nearly as crazy as last week!

I'm thinking about filling out a bracket for the NCAA tournament. Anyone else up to the fun & craziness of March Madness? Who are you rooting for?







3 comments:

Mandie said...

ON WISCONSIN!!!! Awhoo hoo! Maybe, just maybe, they'll play each other. Eeek! Our team is pretty frickin' solid this year. :)

Mandie ~ http://badbrewpack.blogspot.com/

Rebecca Jo said...

I'm always scared to fill out the bracket - my husband thinks even THAT will jinx UK if I do it :)

Laura said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love a great cobb salad! The one at Chic-fil-a is AWESOME. I recommend the Low Fat Raspberry Vinegrette dressing. Let me know what you think!