Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Words of Wisdom

Thanks to my customers who lift me up, and the people who participate in the study solely because I'm "so nice".=


How is this so difficult? To just be nice. It's that plain & simple. There's an individual that I've encountered in my life the past year or so. When I met him he was so harsh, abrasive & well...rude.  You could tell he had such a chip on his shoulder and I made it my life mission to make this man smile. Simply by being nice. I wish I could portray the difference in this man now. People that have known him for years have commented that he's changed. For the better. They notice it when he's around me. It's simple. It all started with just a few nice words. If only the rest of the world would realize what a few nice words can do, we may live in a more peaceful place. 



1 comment:

Mandie said...

Ain't that the truth! Good for you for making that your mission. :)

Mandie ~ http://badbrewpack.blogspot.com/