Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Humpday Confessions


I'm linking up for my first "Humpday Confessions." 

I confess I haven't blogged in months & this looked like a good way to jump back in. 

I confess that I ate way TOO much food this past weekend. Having time at home just makes me want to cook all these delicious recipes I keep finding on Pinterest as we drive down the road. Like turkey tetterazini, banana pudding & million dollar spaghetti. Anyone need leftovers?



I confess I want this office for my house. Seriously way cool!

Happy Hump Day! 


3 comments:

Rebecca Jo said...

I think everyone has been living on leftovers all week long :)

Mandie said...

I didn't get a chance to come fight your man for that banana pudding...I shame myself for that. :(

I'm glad that you posted something, I miss reading your stuff.

Alanna @ Alanna and Company said...

I've totally been living on leftovers. I'm not that creative though so I've just been eating turkey sandwiches for days. Whoops.